Autobody Repair Insurance
Auto body repair shops work tirelessly to help clients navigate the consequences of an automobile crash. Chances are you know better than anyone the disastrous repercussions of not being insured after an accident. You’ve probably seen it first-hand.
As a business owner, you need to protect your garage. Cover your business against the worst with the affordable and customized insurance plans provided by East Coast Insurance Group LLC. Call us today to request a free quote, 860.774.5835.
20 Years of Experience in the Field of Garage Keepers’ Liability Coverage
With over two decades of experience working for small business owners, we have no hesitations calling ourselves specialists. We started our company because we saw the disconnect between what big-name insurance providers were offering and what small auto body services needed. So, if you have a small garage or several garages with many employees, your auto body shop is in good hands with the company that was created especially for you: East Coast Insurance Group LLC.
Personalized Service While Building Your Garage Insurance Policy
Our agents aren’t just there for a simple transaction. We go the extra mile for every client that walks through our doors. We’ll work closely with you to understand your business needs. This includes creating a comprehensive business profile of your revenues, property value, payroll, location, business structure, and more. With us, you can expect a full evaluation of your situation. No detail will go overlooked. No liability will go undetected.
Comprehensive Garage Keepers Insurance
Some of the things your autobody insurance plan can include are:
- Clients’ Vehicles: While they’re in your possession, your customers’ cars are your responsibility. While the vehicle is in the garage or on a test drive, make sure it’s covered with physical damage protection.
- Company Vehicles: Your business helps clients in the case of auto accidents. Protect yourself against them as well by insuring your commercial vehicles.
- Crime: Protect yourself from theft, employee dishonesty, credit card forgery, and more.
- Equipment Breakdown: What’s a garage without the tools and equipment inside? We can cover those in the case of damage, too.
- Repair Errors: Mistakes happen. If you or an employee repaired a car improperly or with a defective part, you could insure yourself for the cost of the corrective actions.
- Business Interruption: Renovations cost time and money. Don’t let it cost more than necessary. Protect your garage against loss of income when your daily business operations are suspended.
- Workers’ Compensation: If you have employees, you need protection in case of work-related injuries and related medical bills.
Auto Repair Shop Insurance Providers You Can Count On
The hallmark of our company is our unwavering commitment to our clients. We don’t stop working until you’re completely satisfied with your insurance coverage. What’s more, when you partner with us, you can also count on:
- Custom-Made Insurance Coverage
- Free, No-Obligation Quotes
- Knowledgeable Agents with Your Best Interests at Heart
- Affordable Rates
- Flexible Payment Options
- Quick and Easy Renewal Process
- Assistance with Claims
Affordable Auto Body Shop Insurance
Some auto shop insurance plans include more than the small business owner needs. When you’re paying to protect yourself from things that don’t apply to your garage, it’s time to change your coverage. Simple as that.
Call us today at 860.774.5835 for a customized insurance plan that will save you money and keep you protected.